23 May 2012

i am unstoppable

i did well this semester. i've come to set very high standards for myself, & i'm pleased to say that i virtually always meet them. my education (& thus my future) are extremely important to me. i don't ever let myself forget that. a 3.974 GPA for four years of college so far isn't bad. i just hope i can maintain that for my final year next year. i'm a little worried though, considering i've got two online classes this summer that certainly won't be a cake walk as well as seven classes again next semester. we'll see how it goes.

anyway, i've started making some artist trading cards (more accurately, ACEOs) to sell because it's virtually impossible for me to find an extra summer job. i've posted some of them on eBay (click here for the listings).
하나

Jia

I'm just tired

What if?
that's what i've got so far! i had no idea how to price them, so i started them between $7-$10 each. once i know how much they sell for (if they sell at all, for that matter), i might try to sell some on etsy. i'm a little disappointed with how they photographed, though.

No comments: