10 January 2012

down to the wire

i've had to create a makeshift "studio" in my living room because everyone has been piling their junk in my designated workroom at home. it's really frustrating, but i've got work to do.


i've got three (very) small commissions to do, & i'm hoping to finish one of them tonight. i'm in serious need of the cash, and i will have no time at all once the semester starts next week. i've also got quite a pile of work to tackle for my internship & some personal work to take care of as well.

i visited the scholarship office at school the other day, hoping someone could point me in the right direction for getting another scholarship for next year. this is my fourth year at william paterson, & if i didn't have two majors & a minor i'd be graduating. this has put me in quite a tight spot, because my scholarship only lasts four years & is non-extendable. however, while i was there, they suggested i write a letter to the head of the scholarship office & ask that they review my case. apparently, they do extend scholarships like mine, but it is EXTREMELY rare. i'm hoping with my 3.968 GPA & involvement on campus i might be able to get something. anything. i need it. i don't know what's going to happen otherwise.

keep your fingers crossed, my friends.

anyway, i should hopefully be posting more over the next few weeks as the semester picks up & i throw myself back into my work.

No comments: