13 January 2012

progress


i finally got the last grade i've been waiting on! i honestly had a tough time last semester, so i'm pleased as punch with this. it's irritating that my gpa is actually a 3.969, but it only shows on my transcripts. i think everything is updated the following semester, so 3.968 might be what my gpa was after my summer classes rather than my fall classes. but REGARDLESS. it's good & i'm proud. the best thing, though, is seeing how proud my parents are when they see my grades. they're one of the reasons i try so hard. doing well in whatever i go out for is the least i can do for them.

the new semester starts in less than a week, & i have a feeling it's going to be even more difficult than the last one. here's a look at my schedule:

monday:
11-1:30pm - textiles & design
2-4:30pm - senior seminar
tuesday:
9:30-10:45am - basic chinese I
11-12:15pm - intermediate korean II
2-4:30pm - ceramics studio
wednesday:
11-1:30pm - textiles & design
2-4:30pm - senior seminar
5:30-10:30pm - painting studio
thursday:
9:30-10:45am - basic chinese I
11-12:15pm - intermediate korean II
2-4:30pm - ceramics studio
**my internship times have yet to be decided, as i have to work out a schedule that works for both me & siona this semester. i have fridays off again, so i'll probably work in her studio then. i'll also end up going on one or two of the days that i get out at 4:30, but that might end up being worked out on a week-to-week basis depending on both of our schedules.

i'd like to get an extra job this semester because i need the money & my weekend job is slow in the winter/spring, but i don't think it's possible. i've already got way too much on my plate. maybe i can sell some of the stuff i've been making, or something. whatever works.


2 comments:

Chris Turner said...

this is awesome, congratulations Kali on another great semester! :)

Kali said...

thanks, chris :3